D6 Online 3.0
arcgaden

Issue 3 Rollcall, Theme: Horror

Hey,

If you think you are sending in a submission, please post here and let us know. It would good to get an idea of the content coming in and I believe that not all the potential contributors have access to the backstage forum. That or post on the d6 Magazine facebook page.

Issue 3 Rollcall, Theme: Horror, Releasing the Issue 3 on or around Monday, October 31st, 2011, submissions needed by mid-Month October. Artwork can come in right up until the day before we go live at it is much easier to do layout on art.

- J.

I am trying to do a Ghostbusters update for use with the D6 Adventure rules. Skills, equipment, ghosts, etc.

I think many people wil be interested in that.

Especially if there were a couple of charts to translate difficulty names and the like. It might be useful if you wanted to take an off the shelf adventure and plug it into an Open D6 game.

What is the deadline (no pun intended) for article turn-in? Also, what format would you like it in? I am limited to Office and can't do pdfs. So, if you PM me an email address to send it to, I'll shoot it out before the deadline.

What is the deadline (no pun intended) for article turn-in?
Flag weaver, the deadline is:
Issue 3 Rollcall, Theme: Horror, Releasing the Issue 3 on or around Monday, October 31st, 2011, submissions needed by mid-Month October. Artwork can come in right up until the day before we go live at it is much easier to do layout on art.

- J.

Hope that helps.