janus methedor

Syria Sector- Keys to Darkness (OOC)

35 posts in this topic

This is the Out of Character thread for the upcoming and possible future adventures/campaigns.

Hi, what kind of posting schedule should I be expecting? I know you guys have a number of things your doing. I'm going to try for at least once every other day, does that work for yall?

PS. Kalzazz you PM is full. Just thought you should know.

Well, the sooner and more often the better, but every other day would seem decent and feasible for me.

I can work with that I think. I'll try to get something up shortly since kalzazz seems to have gone MIA.

Ah, no, I'm here and have cleared my mailbox some . . . . I didn't really get that this first post was actually a cue to start, thought it was just scene setting with no cues yet

Oh, that was my mistake then for not being clear *knocks on head*. sorry. I figured you would place yourself somewhere in the Denel. If you need me to specifically place you I will.

Now that everyone has posted, I've got a quick question. Just so I know for future reference and don't go putting a virtual foot in my mouth, do we have an established posting order on this yet or are we just winging it on a 1st come 1st served sort of basis?

Nonai is in the Denel animal/large pet area this connects to bay two and three, the communal area and the track. It is monitored by not so covert holo-cams. In term of a posting order, In my past experiences one has just kind of developed. Of course thinking about it, it has been more of a winged first serve. Does anyone else have an opinion?

In my experience, first come first serve works the best for pbp. It's slow enough of a game that we should not limit it's speed furthermore for waiting for a turn. The more one can post the better, if it helps moving on and developing the story and/or character. Of course it works the best when the interaction is between character.

That being said, a more turn by turn approach with post order could and certainly should should be enforced in case of combat rounds.

Guys, I'm away till next sunday. May be a bit tough to post, though I'll try if I have access.

Ok. between Kalzazz and your trip I';; wait till Sunday-ish. Unless you prefer I continue?

Good Luck on your trip and your moving.

Sorry guys. I only recently got the internet back. Power and Cable were knocked out from the hurricane.

I slept like a baby during the Hurricane. Most of New York was fine despite some localized flooding then and there.

Guys, I'm a bit busy at the moment and have little time to post. Things should get better in a week or so, will post asap. Sorry for the delays.

'Kay, that's cool with me. Hope things calm down for ya soon... on a separate note, has anyone heard from our 3rd intrepid hero recently?

Sure, just send me a character/background and lets hash out something.

@Obi: Sorry for this long, weird delay, but ya can come on back too if ya want.

Once we get you settled in we can kick start this thing again. Thanks for your interest and keep in mind the time frame. As stated elsewhere a I'm a sucker for a good background. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Welcome and, again, lets get the ball rolling again! :)