Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mbentley

Precinct 13 OOC Thread

32 posts in this topic

Bad news. I have to put this game temporarily on hold. My computer died over the weekend and until I have regular access again I have to pause the game. Hopefully it wont be too long until I am up and able to access things again regularly. Sorry about this.

That happens. Last week I had to completely reformat my computer, which put a lot of what I was doing on hold. Just let us know when you're back.

No worries, man. Just do your thing and we'll pick it up where we left off. Cheers.

I'm headed on vacation Thursday to Monday. I'll likely return on the 11th. Until then I'll pretty much be without internet access the whole time.

No worries. I don't think things will be moving much, if at all, during that time. Have fun!

I wanted to say I am back around, but I do not believe I will be able to return to this game. After the computer died I went through a bit of a rough patch emotionally. I'm finally back, feeling better and am employed, but I honestly just think I lost the spark for this game. I do wish to apologize to everyone. Sorry.

Hope everyone is well.

Hey, no worries, man. I know better than anyone about the rough patch and unemployment, as I'm having yet another bout of that myself. Just good to have you back around here.

As for the game...completely understandable. It's difficult to pick back up on something like this after an extended period of time. It worked while it lasted, but it's fine to retire it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0