Jump to content
D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
mbentley

Precinct 13 OOC Thread

Recommended Posts

This is the thread for posting Out of Character stuff once the Precinct 13 game starts. I hope to have the In Character thread and first post put up later today or tomorrow at the latest. I have some more stuff in the Empire City thread. Let me know here if there are any questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to be gone to a gaming convention all day tomorrow, so if I don't respond tomorrow, that is why. Otherwise, looking forward to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kind of waiting on manata to post something. I don't want to keep rushing things forward with one of three people not saying anything for more than a couple of days.

 

Plus, my character doesn't really have a whole lot to go on, so if I don't get more info, he wouldn't really have any need to stop and could just keep on driving all the way back to Precinct 13. *shrug*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if you don't mind me giving a suggestion you guys could stop and harass some of the gang members to see if you can find anything out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already thought about that, but at the same time, without any sort of real leads from my fellow police officers, I don't have a whole lot to ask about.

 

And again, I didn't want to go screaming too far ahead with one of the three of us vacant from the forward progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not to sure what to do, though at some point in the future want to visit someplace with a computer to see if can find her facebook page or other fun stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys. We had a server crap out and it forced me to travel for work. I just walked in the door. Gonna catch up now. Apologies again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry guys. We had a server crap out and it forced me to travel for work. I just walked in the door. Gonna catch up now. Apologies again.

 

No worries. Hope all is well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mbentley you got the people mixed up. I was searching the woman and Pivnick was searching the man. Did you want to change what each one had or just flip flop the names of the searchers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt anyone at Delgado's hideout know me since I'm a rookie, but that's really mbentley's call. Would they recognize Cole or Kitner? Just curious since I was going to have my character suggest who should go in. Sending in all 3 of us together seems like a bad idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just so you all know, I am still around and have been keeping up with whats going on. There just hasn't been any need for me to say anything yet while you guys are discussing plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, trying to think as my character, I'm not seeing a lot things to do unless someone else comes up with a plan, which Pivnick seems to have done. So we're going to go with that plan and see what happens. Truthfully, this whole thing seems a LOT larger in scope than what the three of us can handle. We went from one meduse robbing a bank and turning people to stone to dealing with a gang that seems so powerful they're not even afraid of the police and now we're going to go talk with some big dog that probably doesn't like to tell cops anything. From my perspective, this has grown so big it needs to be turned over to some other department (or two) so they can handle it. Not much the 3 of us can do....from my character's perspective.

 

 

BTW, it was never really written in, but would my character know anyone in motorpool or any place else that might not necessarily owe him favors, but might be able to speed things up or tell him some other way around the red tape?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Contacts or Charm roll could help with that probably or you could use a personal vehicle too :D

 

 

If you feel things need to be brought to your boss' attention, contacting the Captain would be your best option. Advise her on the situation and she can let you know what she thinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, I bet Cole could charm the hell out of somebody for an unmarked car if we needed to go that route.

 

Seduction at 4D+2 -- That must be one sexy mustache!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha! I guess I just assumed he had one. Maybe he doesn't, that's your call, but now I can't get that Todd Jones image out of my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, seems like the story has stagnated since being in the vehicle. Unless anyone has anything they really want to do while we're in transit to the Station, can we just say we've arrived? We were making great progress, but it seems to have hit a wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×