D6 Online 3.0
mbentley

[Interest/Recruitment] Precint 13 [Mini Six]

Updated the info in the Empire City post. Still need to do a few things with some NPCs like the Mayor, some cops and some known criminals and such.

When the game gets rolling the rule will be at least 1 post per day, but if possible more.

As always let me know if there are any questions.

I'm interested in trying this but somewhat coming up blank on ideas, anyone have any suggestions?

Well we have a Rookie with telekinesis and a Veteran Cop, maybe a cop with computer and occult focus?

While I have two confirmed players for the game there is room for more and I can always figure a way to work in new players. So if anyone is out there wants to join, feel free to speak up. :D

Here is my attempt at 'Computer and Occult' focus, at least so far

Name: Pansy Kitner

Race: Human

Class: Police Officer

Might 2d

Agility 3d

-Guns 4d

-Dodge 4d

-Driving 4d

-Fly 3d+1

Wit 4d

-Computer 6d

-Occult 6d

-Mechanic 5d

-Hot Wire 4d+1

-Jimmy Locks 4d+1

Charm 2d

Background - Pansy graduated at the top of her class from UC Empire City's computer science program, and promptly worked at a string of internet startups which failed horribly. She decided she wanted something a little more stable and joined the police, as there is always going to be crime. Pansy has obsessively been doing research for her upcoming GURPS campaign for the past few years to get the most realistic treatment of monsters and magic possible, as well as tweaking the core mechanics for great realism (involving partial differential equations and the gamma distribution).

Pansy is good with computers and other machines, not so good with people

Hello

I was wondering if you would continue to GM precinct 13.

I like how the story was coming and thought of maybe joining for a short while (see if I can "get the hang of it").

See you and take care.