D6 Online 3.0
zack zenobi

Eternity Shard database?

I vaguely recall a website with a page that had a listing of all published Eternity Shards, along with their stats. Does anyone recall this? Is it still around?

I believe someone mentioned not too long ago that they were compiling a listing, but I don't think it has made it online yet.
I did some work with that, posting part of it to The List to illustrate a point I was making. It's not finished, not even close. I may finish it, and post it someday. I'd like to, but I promise nothing.

Quick related question: I know most of the Group Powers were compiled into R&E. There were also a few in Terra, and Seize in Land Below. Am I forgetting any?

I think there may have been one in the Infiniverse newsletters, if so it was probably reprinted in the Updates. There was also one in the OGP Infiniverse issue.

I found Comfort (Cassandra Files). A search of Infiniverse 1-40 revealed no others though. I may have to dig out the OGP issue, all I recall about it was I didn't care for the direction they were going to take the game.

I haven't double-checked each one, but AFAIK, most of the new group powers (including the Cassandra Files and OGP) appeared in R&E.

Block first appeared in No Quarter Given, and is there.

Seize in the Land Below, pg. 40 and isn't there.

Create Talisman, Insight, Judgement, and Mind Expansion all appeared in the Storm Knight's Guide and are there.

Comfort (as you noted) in the Cassandra Files, and is there.

Conversion, Enslave, and Uplift all appeared in Terra, but are not there.

Transcendence appeared in OGP Infiniverse #1 and is there.

There may be some others not listed, but those are all the additional ones in my "Group Powers" file.

Also, I have an original Group Power on my Storm Knights website: Eye of the Storm.

Last, here is a CSV database file of official Eternity Shards. It contains most of the Eternity Shards in the official material (though I may have missed one or two). Eternity Shards

Edited by Apieros

I never knew that OGP Infiniverse existed and just downloaded it. Was there only the one issue?

Yeah.

Or at least I've never heard of any other.

Some of their notions were pretty good when it came to applying a bit of a reset to the progress of the war.

Yeah, that Hand of "Aperios" section is just about as I recall -- it gives a swift kick to some of the dumber events of latter years of the war.

I had totally forgotten that it also offered a downgrade of power to the Tharkoldu, so that the average technodemon wouldn't be so much more powerful than the Gaunt Man.

Also, people should take a look at the list of playtesters mentioned, some of those names seem strangely familiar...

I think it was pretty weak how they redid all of the stelae zones to be perfect triangles (Aysle just does not look right that way), but there is some good stuff in there.

A lot of Aysle's triangles were messed up in the canon maps, the Nile's, too. It was probably easier to just redraw them.

Don't have my books to hand to check but did the OGP maps adjust the number of stelae zones at all?
I've never counted, but they probably did. Not for any significant reason, but just because the nearly-perfect triangle layouts almost certainly include a different # of triangles than the irregular ones.