D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Lubidius

Any general outlines lying about of your potential first offering?

Hey. Just curious if you all have hammered out even a "rough" outline of the first Septimus supplement? Just curious what will be attended to in the first book. Are you going to time it for a release of a Septimus novel by Bill C.? That would be rather interesting to see. Something that includes materials from that recently released fiction I think would go a long way. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with Destiny as well. I realize you all are likely running about trying to finalize that, so take your time to reply to this.

We do indeed have an outline, and you have (as most fans of a series like to do) jumped the gun by a week. I will post the final outline next weekend for everyone to take a look at and give us some feedback on.

As a side note, since the outline will not be finalized until the end of the week, fans are welcome to give suggestions. Our first offering will be called Bill Coffin's Septimus: Player's Guide.

Unfortunately, no new "true" updates.

The first offering will still be the Player's Guide and we are definitely indebted to the community here for all the e-mails, PMs, and phone calls to help us find each piece of Septimus that may have proven to be unclear. The two most common notes we received about the Septimus book were the lack of an advancement scheme and clarified creation rules. Both will be addressed in full (along with many other suggestions) in the Player's Guide. Other requests we have had were for more "fluff" or universe detail. To this we have added an over-arching campaign. More information about this will be released soon.

Thank you everyone for your support and patience.