D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
PeteAtoms

Newbie Game (Baptism by Fire)

I was hoping to find a quick game and hopefully get some more experienced players to show me the ropes. Not too concerned about fluff, or even a well thought out plot, just something to get more familiar with rolling dice and mechanics in general.

I'm completely new to RPG's (Disclaimer). So I was hoping on using Mini-Six or the core rules found in D6 Adventure (or D6 Fantasy). I'd prefer a pbp game, the 'slowness' of it isn't that big of a problem for me. Or if a game in the chatroom can be organized/scheduled, I'm ok with that too.

If I can catch you in the chat room, along with at least one other person, I could run you through something real quick to give you an idea of how the game works and the mechanics and the flow of gameplay. Won't be until in the evenings, though. Otherwise, hopefully someone can run you through a simple PBP game.

Sounds good :)

I might not get a lot of time until next week however, I am in the process of moving into a new apartment.

When I get enough time, I usually idle/lurk in the chat-room anyway (having more than 0 people seems to attract more chatters :) )