D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
hellsreach

OpenD6 OGL Revised

I am an uncurable slow-poke. I know and apologize. Still, I have finally modified and uploaded (to RPGnow) a copy of D6 Adventure. This modification adds an OpenD6 logo to the front cover as well as alters the OGL to permit the full use of the OpenD6 brand (trademarks/logo) without the need for an STL or any other ancillary license. In fact, not such license will ever be forecoming as it is specifically no longer needed. Though I indend to alter the other books to the newer Product Identification information, to be clear, this is not a requirement. D6 Adventure is sufficient for releasing the OpenD6 brand. since all other information was already Open Game Content, you have full rights to use both the OpenD6 brand as well as any other Open Game Content freely, without any restrictions.

Have full, all.

By the way. I'm working on about 35 hours without any sleep, so if you notice any errors that need to be addressed, please drop my an email: hellsreach@gmail.com Please put "OpenD6 OGL ERROR" (or something similar) in the topic so Im less likely to miss it in my mass of daily emails.

Super sweet!!!!

Thanks Eric for the update (just got the emails too). Now I gotta wrap up the Destiny books to strike the market while its hot :o

Just to clarify:

This is all that changed:

Product Identity: The D6 System; the D6 trademarks, the D6 and related logos and any derivative trademarks not specified as Open Game Content; and all cover and interior art and trade dress are designated as Product Identity (PI) and are properties of Purgatory Publishing Inc. All rights reserved.

Open Game Content: All game mechanics and material not covered under Product Identity (PI) above; OpenD6 trademark and OpenD6 logo (as displayed on this document cover page).

I am an uncurable slow-poke. I know and apologize. Still, I have finally modified and uploaded (to RPGnow) a copy of D6 Adventure. This modification adds an OpenD6 logo to the front cover as well as alters the OGL to permit the full use of the OpenD6 brand (trademarks/logo) without the need for an STL or any other ancillary license. In fact, not such license will ever be forecoming as it is specifically no longer needed. Though I indend to alter the other books to the newer Product Identification information, to be clear, this is not a requirement. D6 Adventure is sufficient for releasing the OpenD6 brand. since all other information was already Open Game Content, you have full rights to use both the OpenD6 brand as well as any other Open Game Content freely, without any restrictions.

Thank You!

Very nice move Eric. Thank you for taking the time to do that. Just seeing it in print I think will give a lot of potential publishers a better warm and fuzzy about using OpenD6 as a system. And reflecting other comments, good luck with everything.