D6 Online 3.0

I cleaned the above up and adopted it into the conversion doc. Look ok?

Now I move on to finishing the spell difficulty and primary attribute list, then I'll start composing some cross-threaded plot lines and hooks for our campaign. I estimate starting to accept character write-ups by Monday? Let me see how quickly the plots roll forth from my mind.

Ok, kinda like Mekton's "Life Path" table (Really good by the way) I didn't realize that. The background roll is what I was missing, ok. So roll on the Skill table and choose a skill (add it to your sheet at base) and use that as a background jump point. Am I understanding correctly this time?

Q: Is the skill selection +6D (or +4D) or is it 6D(4D) flat?

I'll need to do more world reading, but so far good. think some of you could help me wrtet a background? I have a concept, but not how it would fit in the world.

Edited by janus methedor
For Question

Q: Is the skill selection +6D (or +4D) or is it 6D(4D) flat?

A: Flat. After that, you can improve it down the road, with any Character Points the GM provides specific to that Original Skill. In other words, you will get normal Character Point allotments at the end of a scenario, but additionally, IF warranted, the GM may offer Character Points to put into your Original Skills.

If that does not make sense, yell.