D6 Online 3.0
Jamfke

Bill Coffin on Septimus at RPG.net

I received an email from him this morning. I imagine he's just been busy with other things, and probably gets a lot of stuff.

He just posted over on facebook that he had just finished sending out 50 copies.

Were these physical copies of the book, or just the PDF? I have the PDF and haven't been able to read it much. But I would *LOVE* to have the phsycial book because I can take it anywhere and not have to look at my computer screen when I read it. But somehow I doubt this is a mailing out of a free physical book, at least not at Bill's shipping expense.

Guest timothyhimes

Hello everyone, I am completely new to this forum and have book marked it for future reference. I read that Bill is giving away free PDF versions of his game. I would really like a copy of that. So, if either Bill or anyone who has already received a copy could e-mail it to me, I would greatly appreciate it. You can contact me at timothyhimes@yahoo.com

Well... I'm afraid it won't work quite that way. We can't e-mail it to you because it is Bill's property and he's the only one who has the rights to distribute it at the moment. However, if you send him an e-mail, he'll eventually send you one. I've been waiting for mine, but I'm sure it's coming at some point.