D6 Online 3.0
Kalzazz

Chat room

Since joining this board I have ducted into the chat room from time to time but never caught anyone. If this indicator "indicates" that there are people in the room that would be really cool.

I use to love going into the Star Trek dot com chat room when it was going years ago.

The indicator stopped working when the new software was installed

So I suggest posting in this thread when you join the room, and maybe other people will see and join

I'm in it all day today but I will be taking my lunch from 11:45 EST to 1pm EST today so during that time I'll be there but out to lunch :-) Other than that I will try and leave the window minmized on my work computer till I go home at 4:45 EST.

Hope to "see" you guys there!

I have not found a solution yet to get the # in chat room back with this new version of the forums. There is coding restrictions that is preventing me from using my old code. I searched and asked the developer of the chat program, but no luck with a solution thus far. I will keep trying.

I'm on the site all day but probably won't have time to go chat. I'm on here most business days Monday to Friday just depends on how often I can slip into the chat room itself :-)

The boss isn't in today so I'm going to be in the chat room for most of the day today except for over lunch EST. That and hey I may not have this job by Monday so I don't mind hanging in the chat room today...

Sorry to hear that, good luck with the job situation.

Thanks, personally I think it would stupid on his part to turf the new department I have started for him since I've done nothing but make money for him and find new customers and warm up old ones. But don't ever count on a biz doing the smart thing :-) I'm back in the chat room and should be there till 4:45 EST.

Wish I could get in there and chat with ya, but my job just doesn't allow for that. And by the time I get home, you're done for the day. Oh well.