D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Kalzazz

PBP Game Interest -

Im halfway considering running a D6 Star Wars New Republic Jedi PBP game . . . basic premise being that in the happy days of the New Republic (there are no Yuuzhan Vong, they don't exist), Luke Skywalker's Yavin Four Academy has been training new Jedi Knights, who (in small adventuring party esque groups) get to go forth and bring freedom and justice against criminals/Imperial remnants, and also retrieve Lost Artifacts of Times Before . . . and fight evil Imperial Dark Jedi and prevent them from getting same artifacts

Thrawn has been defeated, and life is good . . . sorta, but actually, the Imperial Remnants are still a mighty threat, and of course all manner of other problems have been coming out of the woodwork, the Shadow Academy and such. The game won't be set at any specific point of the New Republic, rather being the abstract 'New Republic Era', just like a game set in the abstract '1920's ish' era is full of Nazi's, Bolsheviks, Gangsters, Prohibition and automatic weaponry

People aren't required to be Jedis, Id be very flexible with character choices for the most part, would try to get everyone more or less on even footing. There likely will be some space combat options . . . after all, no reason Luke couldn't put X-Wing 101 on the Academy class list

Color me interested! I would love to try out playing a Force User, and this just might be my chance. And I like the concept of the New Republic Era where the Imperial Remnants are a bit more powerful than they were portrayed.

New republic I can stomach better without indigestion the rebellion, that said, would like the vong included, in some capacity, though not the huge threat they are made out as in the books.....:confused: that saidthat said i can tolerate this better then rebellion without being bored to snot....:D