D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Lubidius

Pick-Up Chat Room games...

Just a reminder that I do fully intend to be in the chat room at 9pm for some bloody carnage tonight. This first night will be very simple, as I get my bearings and people become comfortable with the setting and method of play. I hope to play for a minimum of an hour, and maximum of two hours. (in case you want a ballpark). You can come and go as needed throughout. I can adjust matches to suit however many folks show up. If its a LOT of people, we may do a few free-for-alls or team matches.

Sorry Fridays are seeming to be a bit harder than I thought to actually make I was at a tournament in Philly this weekend and couldn't make it. I am still really excited about this and will try to make it this weekend.

Red

This week, I will have to do it SATURDAY March 13th at 9:30PM. (Going out Friday night, for all things to ACTUALLY GAME at a local hobby store, so I'm excited to be able to leave my house for once this month). Please take note of the different time. If this ends up being more successful, perhaps we can do it around this time when folks are hankerin' for some bloodshed. Again, no committal necessary at all. That's the point of this. Show up once, twice, three times a lady as desired.

I also wanted to apologize for not making it Friday. I have actually been busy the past few Fridays oddly enough.

For Saturday I won't be able to make it as that is when my group actually gets together to game and I am stoked that you will get to play in a face to face game Lubidius. That is always a good thing!

This looks like just the thing I was looking for. I was hoping to find a quick game and hopefully get some more experienced players to show me the ropes. Not too concerned about fluff, or even a well thought out plot, just something to get more familiar with rolling dice and mechanics in general.

I'm free most nights of the week (I don't watch too much TV). My preference is to GM/play Star Wars 1e (I dislike the Wild Die) but could do D6 pulp or fantasy I suppose.