D6 Online 3.0
Rerun941

Out of Character (OOC) Chat

1: Is your character drinking? (yes or no)

2. Are you paying for any drinks? (yes or no. If yes, how many?)

3. How much are you wagering into the pot? (and who are you rooting for?)

4. For the drinkers, each round of drinks is followed by a Stamina roll. A failed roll means that you pass out, fall over, puke or otherwise are drunk under the table. The difficulty starts at Very Easy and increases one difficulty level for each drink.

Everyone clear?

1. No thanks

2. No thanks

3. 25 on Rashk

4. Looking forward to seeing this play out!

Does Jorax know if he has secret smuggling compartments on his ship?

No smuggling compartments (yet)... you start with a stock light freighter.

Just in case you're interested, Shaymus has Stamina 4D. He sailed through rounds 1 & 2, no problem. Round 3 he got a 6, 5, 1, 1, 1 = 14. So just barely made it like Ral. If it wasn't for the Wild Die, he'd have been heading for the Refresher. :)

Aww I wanted to look tough, but the CP and the initial roll failed me... how many 1's was that again? I haven't seen that since a Dark Jedi fight in my last WEG game...

Yea, Ver Diff is 25-30 right? Lets see assuming I pass out that's Farshadow vs. Shaymus Ready! Sudden Death Whiskey.

Aww I wanted to look tough, but the CP and the initial roll failed me... how many 1's was that again? I haven't seen that since a Dark Jedi fight in my last WEG game...

Yea, Ver Diff is 25-30 right? Lets see assuming I pass out that's Farshadow vs. Shaymus Ready! Sudden Death Whiskey.

Very Difficult is 21-30... so Ral is just on the low end... Vincent is still up and drinking, too... Let's see how Shaymus does.

i have a qeustion what do i roll to resist his con attempt or do i even get a chance to resist/see threw the lie

You can make an opposed Con roll to try to detect the lie or just roleplay it out. :)

Hey just wanted you guys to know I mean corusca gems. I was going off of memory and obviously misremembered. I'll just need to correct myself in the future :) It's the Utzo...

Edited by janus methedor

Hope the gam(bl)ing went well, Rerun!

Wanted to mention that I'm actually getting married(!) in two days, so my board access might be spotty through next week. Seems like the Utoz is keeping everyone occupied pretty well. Looking forward to seeing it play out!

Congratulations, Retriever! "Spotty" might be a generous term - if I'd bailed out on my honeymoon for a quick PbP update, my wife... well, I shudder to think what might have happened. We'll keep the light on for ya until you're all hitched and honeymooned! :) Have fun you crazy kids!

Congrats, Retriever! I didn't do any gambling, but the conference went well. Walking down the Strip at night in shortsleeves was nice.

I have a quick question Upon are little last stand in the game. how do we do the conscious thing.What i mean is if for Ex. i fall unconscious can i make a roll to see if i can awaken are is that determined by the GM. i'm just curious :)