D6 Online 3.0
Rerun941

Out of Character (OOC) Chat

ok i was just lokking at my rolls from my latest to earlier in the posts i'm rolling well abouve average i have started to tak pics of my dice rolls for clerifacation just in case. if people wish to see them i will be more than glad to share just saying cause that was a once in a lifetime type roll lol

ok i was just lokking at my rolls from my latest to earlier in the posts i'm rolling well abouve average i have started to tak pics of my dice rolls for clerifacation just in case. if people wish to see them i will be more than glad to share just saying cause that was a once in a lifetime type roll lol

That would be helpful. I sent you a PM on the matter.

Rerun hasn't told me I'm conscious yet...

Oops, sorry about that, Lee, I've been so busy lately. Your character is definitely "coming to" right about now.

Your in the cab with Jorax

Also I am going to be on vacation from Friday 4/1 until Monday 4/4. I will most likely not have access to internet but will try to post. If I don't please keep game moving by having by NPCing Jorax.

Should be able to post on Tuesday 4/5.

Your in the cab with Jorax

Also I am going to be on vacation from Friday 4/1 until Monday 4/4. I will most likely not have access to internet but will try to post. If I don't please keep game moving by having by NPCing Jorax.

Should be able to post on Tuesday 4/5.

No problem, thanks for the heads up.

I hope I don't seem too absent from the game. I was actually hoping that you guys would drive things a bit more with your character motivations (and so far, you guys have done a great job at that.) If the above question came up, I should probably provide a quick recap of where everyone is at...

I guess we're just waiting on the GM.

Yep, you are... bear with me, I was under the weather the last couple of days...

Just for clarity, Ral and Rashk are both still at the bar? and everyone else is with Jaster in the taxicab?

Ok gents, bad news. Starting Friday, I will no longer be employed.

As a result, this pbp game is nowhere near the top of my priorities list. You guys are more than welcome to continue and have someone else GM.

That is indeed bad news! Perfectly understandable if PbP has to take a backseat (or get tossed off the back of the truck). Since we're in touch on-site as well as off, let me know if there's anything I can do to help!