D6 Online 3.0
Rerun941

Out of Character (OOC) Chat

Ok, I based Jorax on the drawing and Vincent out of my wild guess:

Jorax

portrait_Jorax.jpgavatar_Jorax.gif

Vincent

portrait_Vincent.jpgavatar_Vincent.gif

The small picture is if you guys want to use it as avatar.

Should I make a Con roll or something to have them think the Drinks should be upped?

On another note I think the Drinking game should be interesting and can't wait for the bartender to throw us into an adventure :)

Should I make a Con roll or something to have them think the Drinks should be upped?

On another note I think the Drinking game should be interesting and can't wait for the bartender to throw us into an adventure :)

Since you're not lying, I'd say it's a Persuasion roll. Everyone seems to want to drink, the question is... how much? ;)

Ok, in regrads to the IC thread. Who is competing against Shaymus? (aka who is drinking?)

In regards to the credits. The bartender is not supplying the drinks for free... each glass of Utoz costs 5 credits. Then there will be the "pot" where the wagers go. The last man standing keeps the pot.

So, I need to know:

1: Is your character drinking? (yes or no)

2. Are you paying for any drinks? (yes or no. If yes, how many?)

3. How much are you wagering into the pot? (and who are you rooting for?)

4. For the drinkers, each round of drinks is followed by a Stamina roll. A failed roll means that you pass out, fall over, puke or otherwise are drunk under the table. The difficulty starts at Very Easy and increases one difficulty level for each drink.

Everyone clear?

1: No, designated driver

2. Yes, first round, that was 6 drinks I guess. He will also pay the first round of the contest, depending on how many play (I believe 3)

3. 10 credits are dishearteningly on Shaymus. Jaster doesn't really like the guy, but he's a Rood, so he got his support.

4. Good Luck

1: Is your character drinking? (yes or no) - Yes

2. Are you paying for any drinks? (yes or no. If yes, how many?) - Yes, and the figure mentioned to him was FIVE, so five it is

3. How much are you wagering into the pot? (and who are you rooting for?) - Another 45 for the pot, so 50 total

4. For the drinkers, each round of drinks is followed by a Stamina roll. A failed roll means that you pass out, fall over, puke or otherwise are drunk under the table. The difficulty starts at Very Easy and increases one difficulty level for each drink. - As crystal, sir. As an unmuddied lake.

1: Is your character drinking? (yes or no)- Yes

2. Are you paying for any drinks? (yes or no. If yes, how many?)- Yes (if the collateral is accepted) # as per contest, barkeep can keep the extra

3. How much are you wagering into the pot? (and who are you rooting for?) 5 chits for Rashk

4. For the drinkers, each round of drinks is followed by a Stamina roll. A failed roll means that you pass out, fall over, puke or otherwise are drunk under the table. The difficulty starts at Very Easy and increases one difficulty level for each drink.- I'll start going under when the Lusankya gets launched :)

1: Is your character drinking? yes

2. Are you paying for any drinks? (yes ima drink as many as needed)

3. How much are you wagering into the pot? wagering 50 chits in the pot.