D6 Online 3.0
Rerun941

Out of Character (OOC) Chat

I also think the holding plan may be the best. The game has been a lot of fun for me, and I definitely don't want to cancel it (although I realize that happens all the time in forum games, it'd be cool to get through at least one adventure). The only way option 2 would seem cool to me would be if Rerun wanted to play a character in the game he's started. Overall, though, I want you to get to tell your story, Rerun.

EDIT: Missed your post by a couple minutes, Rerun. It's really your call.

I'd go for the hold. Meanwhile, you can leave us all in the same place so we can continue chatter to get our characters to get to know each other better and maybe get clues on what some of us may be up to.

I certainly don't want the game to end either! So I also vote for Option 3 w\ Obi's suggestion. there's no reason we can do non-plot things, like chatting and driving to non-story plot areas while we wait over the break. Though I'm not opposed to Option 2 if it's needed.

Maybe as an Option 4 we could do *Dream Sequence* adventures with a different person Running depending on the sequence, until September where the real story begins again. WSe could have a Dream thread.

I'd go for the hold. Meanwhile, you can leave us all in the same place so we can continue chatter to get our characters to get to know each other better and maybe get clues on what some of us may be up to.

Certainly! The manuevering and half-truths being spoken so far are excellent. Keep it up. As janus mentioned, feel free to throw in a "flashback" or "cutaway" sequence to highlight your chracter's backstory. I always try to treat my Star Wars games as if the players were watching a movie. :)

With the "adventure proper" put on hold until fall, I'm wondering if anyone would mind if I let Tosh fade into the background on Derilyn until we restart. I'm seeing the need to give some extra attention to my work, and my mind's free time is currently split up among a number of gaming pursuits (between games I'm participating in and working on). I think that things can settle down overall by the time the adventure is renewed.

With that said, I want to stick the adventure out, as I'm really enjoying it, and if there is concern that my pausing now might contribute to the collapse of the game (not that I think Tosh is a crucial character or anything), I can keep posting as I have been (with apologies for the big gap recently).

Sorry for not being on for a while but my computer has died. We burried it last week and I havent been able to look at another computer since. Not due to sentamentality, but because I physically didn't have the option. I have a new computer at work and hope to be able to pick up from there. As for the voting I would vote for option 3 as well since the theatre season will be winding down by then and it would be easier for me to resume regular posting after the summer.

Red

Okay...so, I've removed Tosh from the immediate action in the IC thread. I'll be keeping up with what goes on around here, so he'll be back when it's time to gather again. Anyone feel free to PM or email me if Tosh can be of service to the game before then. Thanks for understanding!

Wow, I sure let this languish a long time... no excuses from my side, just apologies.

Are any players still around and/or interested in getting this going again?

If I don't hear anything in a couple of weeks, I'll relegate this game to the closed/retired area.

Cool! Glad to hear from you both. I'll give folks until next Friday to respond. Otherwise, we'll forge ahead with what we've got. I've also had contact with another person interested in joining. So, at the very least, we'll have Lee, Janus, and new guy. Which is plenty to get back on track. :)

Count me in, please!

Sweet! Three folks have checked in so far, with a fourth waiting in the wings to join. And after rereading the IC thread, we're actually at a good place to make adjustments to the PC lineup.

To give ample time for the remaining characters to return, the first IC post won't start until Friday.

Found another player (Potential) but I won't be able to seriously talk to him til Saturday. Game still up to have some more new blood?

Well ether way... It's good to be back :)

With four players responding, I think I can handle a fifth. Bring him on over!

(I don't want to go too much higher than that or the game might get a bit unwieldy for me.)

To the returning players, please welcome dreadpiratepaul and farshadow who will be bringing new PCs into the game.

I will be keeping the other three PCs (Thuag-redwulfe, Jaster-Obidancer, and Xadius-Infinite Possibilities) in reserve in case those players would like to return.

Hi Guys I'm in!

Thanks ReRun941 for the message on RancorPit. New guys means I'll have to do new portraits!

I need to catch up on the story, it's been a while.

To all former players: Hi and welcome back!