D6 Online 3.0
Rerun941

Out of Character (OOC) Chat

Thanks for the great character representations, obidancer! You do fantastic stuff - If it's okay with you, I'd like to replace my existing character picture on the other thread with the one that you did.

Welcome to the site - looking forward to gaming with you (as soon as we get out of this starport)!

@ Janus: I'll comply to the best of my abilities.

@ Lee : Of course. You're more than welcome. Actually I've made the portrait so that everyone can place a picture on their character sheet.

Edited by obidancer

Rerun: How big is the SoroSuub Prybar 2800? Is it something that Tosh could reasonably attempt to conceal on his person?

I understand it to be a servo-enhanced or vibro-crowbar. So unless Tosh has a long trenchcoat, it's doubtful he'd be able to conceal it. Besides being long, it's also quite heavy.

The pic mod request is for Ral to have more cat-like ears in the upper sides of the head maybe with a bendy strip of rusty red (ala descrip). If this isn't possible that's cool. Thanks again!

Hey gang, apologies for my slow post rate... I've had a head cold on and off this week. Hopefully when this clears up I'll be thinking much clearer.

Hey gang, apologies for my slow post rate... I've had a head cold on and off this week. Hopefully when this clears up I'll be thinking much clearer.

Not a problem. Take your time, and feel better!

Get well swiftly Rerun. (Don't forget to use Control Disease)

@Obi: you look like you know your way around an art program well and since I'm going to be running a (TT)RPG in the summer, would you be interested in doing NPC and\or PC Illustrations? If not that's ok, just providing a no rush opportunity.

And thanks for the pic mod.

Edited by janus methedor

Just wanted to give a heads-up that I'll be leaving for a work trip this weekend and won't be returning until Friday, and potentially late that day. I'm not sure what my web access will be like while I'm gone, but I'll check in as often as is reasonable. Also, if anyone is in (or is familiar with) the Apalachicola Bay/Saint George Sound area of Florida and wants to meet up for gaming/beer/whatever, or has any recommendations on stuff to do in the area, let me know!

Thanks for the heads-up! Have a great time and don't worry, I expect the posting rate to decline over Easter weekend here. Not a problem, we'll pick things up on Monday. :)

Looks like everyone's falling together, or at least in the same area.

lol

now if one of us could let the other in on whats going on. It'd be funny if we all completed missions together without knowing that we had similar goals.

Wanted to give a heads-up again that I leave for a second work trip tomorrow and will be gone for about 10 days this time. As before, my web access may be spotty, but I'll do my best to check in and chime in when appropriate. Thanks for bearing with me...this should be my last major trip until the fall.

Oh, and this time I'll be in Morehead City, NC, so again, if anyone's around there and wants to game, hit me up (assuming I have the time on this trip...might be brutal...:()!

Thanks for the heads up. I found out the other day that I'll be out of town on business in mid-May... so it happens to all of us. :)

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I've been given a new assignment at work. As a result, I will be doing a lot of travelling over the summer and will have significantly less time to manage the game.

There are a couple of options...

1) We can cancel the game.

2) Someone else can step-up and take over GMing duties.

3) We can put the game on hold until approximately September when my work project is over.

Let me know what you guys think.

I hate to just can the game, you guys have come up with some really interesting characters and I'm still excited by the story possibilities I'm seeing.

Regards,

Rerun

I'm good with option 3 - wouldn't want to either cancel or have someone else take over, unless you briefed them heavily on what was going on...

I do not have a problem getting another GM up to speed on the campaign. Just let me know and I'll provide the briefing. :)