D6 Online 3.0
Rerun941

Out of Character (OOC) Chat

is the binary load lifter and the cargo skiff in the same place?

Yes, there are equipment rental shops along the same section of the starport concourse within walking distance.

Edited by Rerun941

Just so everyone's aware, I want to make sure that everyone has a chance to go for the credstick if they want to. Rerun, let me know when you think it's safe to assume that I'm free to attempt to catch it and move on...

My opologies if I seemed to push ahead a bit. There's another player (obidancer) who has made a Derilyn native. I want to introduce him soon and get involved in the game.

So I've made a portrait from each player, and will make more art pieces as the story progresses.

Rashk Arr'lya:

a2e9e004da16424880311ff0929cd9ea

Ral Voidstar:

44cad10b8c8f4f9fbb03d110afc4b78e

Xadius Mizhier:

529b5c20b9a04581ba263048c9293ec8

Cool pics, thanks for making them. Oh I noticed that the Physiology for the ears on the Farghul in the human position, interesting.

@Everyone: sorry for my lag in posting. My Internet hasn't been wonky someone should be by to check it out soon. I have to "steal" other peoples internet for now.

@Rerun: Are the Troopers still with us? I'm unclear on that, with Tosh moving away from the group.

Edited by janus methedor

@ janus: No worries. Life and lags happen.

@ obidancer: Awesome! Love the Tosh pic. Thanks so much! Would you mind if I snagged it as my avatar?

of course you can. As a matter of fact, here it is

Cool. Thanks!

EDIT: Thank you for the thumbnailing...in case you're wondering, I used the top pic because my TEC is so low I couldn't the second one to size right...

Edited by retriever

@Rerun: Are the Troopers still with us? I'm unclear on that, with Tosh moving away from the group.

No, the troopers are remaining in the immediate area of the freighter. Basically, you've landed at the Star Wars equivalent of an airport. The ship is getting the customs inspection out in the landing/parking area. The maintenance/support facilities are a long walk/short speeder drive away from the parking area. Does that help?

Sounds good, I'll have one too please, but if our Avatars are going to be our characters, but what would the GM have? A montage of characters lol.

The Imperial Seal, of course. :D

Uh oh, :)

Thanks, I got that we were in an "airport", but wasn't sure of the troop position. Real-game time is throwing me off. To the character it hasn't been a while.

As I said I need to get used to P-b-P. I understand what's going on now.

Oh Yea! Forgot to say...

Welcome to the Game Obidancer!

Uh oh, :)

Thanks, I got that we were in an "airport", but wasn't sure of the troop position. Real-game time is throwing me off. To the character it hasn't been a while.

As I said I need to get used to P-b-P. I understand what's going on now.

Oh, okay... I thought you were more concerned about the distance than the time. Sometimes we'll stretch or compress the time based on the actions going on. And if I skip too far ahead, it's ok to "backdate" a post and describe your character's actions/reactions. (That's why we've got an "edit post" button.) :)

To continue with good manners, thanks everyone!

@Retriever: to set your avatar picture you just need to go to your edit avatar settings and enter the following web address:

http://www.rainbowsquadron.com/images/perso/avatar_Tosh.gif

and your avatar will be loaded.

Ill also post the link for everyone I make an avatar.

hello and welcome Obidancer. Thanks for the portraits they look really nice.

I was wondering however if you could make Thuag more samurai like in his hair style bald on top with longer black hair. Not the weird flip of hair to cover the bald patch that the samurai did but just shaved on the crown. I feel bad for asking so if you don't want to that is fine this portrait is just way beyond my own meager skills. And I would also like an avatar.

I was also wondering as a hopeful artist one day what program did you use for the digital renderings?

Red

Edited by redwulfe

@Retriever: to set your avatar picture you just need to go to your edit avatar settings and enter the following web address...

Loaded. Thanks!

Edited by retriever
messed up the quote (again, low TEC...)

Redwulf, how about this:

3c573185272a4bb49b6049414ba4a797avatar_Thuag.gif

Thuag's Avatar:

http://www.rainbowsquadron.com/images/perso/avatar_Thuag.gif

And for your iinformation, I use poser and photoshop.

Edited by obidancer
Added Avatar

And here are the other avatars:

avatar_Rashk.gifavatar_Ral.gifavatar_Xadius.gif

Rashk:

http://www.rainbowsquadron.com/images/perso/avatar_Rashk.gif

Ral:

http://www.rainbowsquadron.com/images/perso/avatar_Ral.gif

Xadius:

http://www.rainbowsquadron.com/images/perso/avatar_Xadius.gif