Grimace

Into the Unknown: In Character - 'Here there be demons'

94 posts in this topic

Keenac, you drop the gear you were carrying and crouch low, narrowly being missed by a shot from the rooftops at you. The nearest thug to you is a short distance away, and is crouched in a doorway with his blaster ready. You rush for him, as you're sure you can reach him in time. As you cover the distance in powerful lunges and leap for him, you see both fear and determination in his eyes as he aims his blaster pistol at you. ((Roll Brawling to hit))

 

Keenac lets out a howl and slashes at the thug with his claws.

 

((Brawling: 4, 3, 1, 4, 4 = 16))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
((Roll damage too, Keenac))

 

((Claw Damage: 5, 5, 3, 1, 3, +1 = 18))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake gives up on trying to tip a table for more cover and goes to cover the door looking for a clear shot at the baddies, if he see a clear shot at one he take a shot at him then quickly get behind cover again.

 

Blaster: Rolled 10

6, 4 (on the wild died)

 

Dodge: Rolled 13 (ouch bad omen):(

6,6, 1 (on the wild die):(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gilea will want to move behind the door and fire at one of the badguys, preferabky one near Keenac (you can roll for me please)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kadir quickly pops around a corner and fires a blast at one of their enemies, ducking quickly back behind cover.

 

Attack (Blaster) 2+9=11

(will worry about damage if it happens to hit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keenac, you tackle the thug you lunged at, barely feeling the blaster shot that he managed to squeeze off that leaves a burnt streak across your left upper arm. You don't feel the pain as your claws tear into the thug, shredding his chest and shoulder. He lets out a yelp of pain and kicks at you, catching you in the side but doing little to phase you. Currently he is lying flat on his back on the ground, with you crouched above him, his bloody clothes still in your grasp.

 

Daster, you make a lunging dive back towards the entrance of the cantina. Blaster bolts zip by, one even managing to punch a neat hole though your shirt, but you avoid any serious injury. As you roll up to a crouched position, you fire off a shot at the nearest thug with a blaster aimed at you. Sadly, the shot flies high, about 2 feet over his head.

 

Gileapokes out of the door, snapping off a shot to the left, down the street towards the three thugs near Keenac. Even with the quick motion of briefly exposing yourself to the men on top of the building across the street, you manage to avoid taking any hits and you see your shot hit one of the three in the leg, dropping him as he wailed in pain.

 

Kadir, you pop out from behind cover to fire off a shot at the two atop the building across the street. Again, your shot strikes the ridge the two hide behind, sending a small shower of stone and dust cascading down. Return bolts sail through the dust cloud, heading your direction. One hits very near, showering you with dirt that it kicked up. The other slams into the side of the cantina a few feet from you.

 

Drake, you spot the shapes of the thugs on top of the building opposite the cantina. Moving over to the door where Gilea is also using the opening for targets of opportunity, you fire a shot off towards the two attackers. Your shot hits low, about a foot below the top of the building, blowing a chunk out of the side of the stone building. You see another blaster shot, from Kadir also hit up there, and the two attackers respond back, shooting towards him.

 

Keenac, you barely notice a blaster shot from somewhere behind you fly by and strike one of the three thugs that are futher down the street from you. One of the three drops his pistol, grabbing at his leg as the blaster sends him to the ground. The other two take aim at you, sending three blaster bolts ripping towards you. One hits in the ground a few feet from you, one over your head, but the third tags you. ((Roll to resist))

 

((Next round. Actions please. Keenac you've got 1 thug still in grapple, and another three that you see about 15 meters from you down the street. Daster you see the man with the rifle disappear behind the corner of the building. You know he didn't drop. You know of the two atop the building across from the cantina, and you catch another towards your right, at the opposite corner of the one with the thug you've just been shooting at. One other, this one also with a rifle, is now visible aiming from an upper window in the building next to the one with the men on top. Lots of targets and you're still about 3 meters from the doorway to the cantina. Kadir, you're sharing the entrance and doorway with Gilea and now Drake. All three of you know of the two attackers on the opposite roof, and Gilea also has seen the three down the street.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kadir continues to fire with quick popup shots, caring less about hitting than about avoiding being hit in return. He comments to Drake, "I wonder who these guys are and what we did to annoy them?"

 

Attack 4+6=10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keenac, you barely notice a blaster shot from somewhere behind you fly by and strike one of the three thugs that are futher down the street from you. One of the three drops his pistol, grabbing at his leg as the blaster sends him to the ground. The other two take aim at you, sending three blaster bolts ripping towards you. One hits in the ground a few feet from you, one over your head, but the third tags you. ((Roll to resist))

 

((Next round. Actions please. Keenac you've got 1 thug still in grapple, and another three that you see about 15 meters from you down the street.))

 

((Str roll: 5, 5, 3, 5 +1 = 19))

 

Keenac backhands his current target attempting to knock him unconscious and take him out of the fight. "You are defeated! I shall not be your prey this time!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shot stings, but not too much. Not enough to affect you. The burnt fur and welted injury reminds you, though, that it only takes a lucky shot to drop you...if they hit you again.

 

You easily backhand the thug on the ground. ((Roll damage))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The shot stings, but not too much. Not enough to affect you. The burnt fur and welted injury reminds you, though, that it only takes a lucky shot to drop you...if they hit you again.

 

You easily backhand the thug on the ground. ((Roll damage))

 

((Str Damage: 2, 2, 3, 3 +1 = 11))

 

Regardless if the thug is knocked out or not, Keenac grabs the thug's weapon and ducks around the side of the building or for the nearest cover. The Trianii smells the burnt fur and his heart races. "It's been far too since the last hunt," he snarls.

Edited by Rerun941

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daster will weave backward towards his companions in a zig-zag pattern, and take a shot at the rifleman in the window above.

 

((Dodge and blaster again, Dodge roll is 11, blaster 10 ))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake continues to take a shot at the thugs on the roof nextdoor

 

Blaster: Rolled 20

(4, 6 (on wild die), 6 (again), 4

 

Dodge: Rolled 13

(6, 4, 3 (on wild die))

 

Damage: Rolled 19

(4, 5, 6, 2, 2 (on wild die))

Edited by Falcon79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

((I think you rolled 1D too many for damage. I've got you down for 5D damage for your pistol. Roll damage again please.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
((I think you rolled 1D too many for damage. I've got you down for 5D damage for your pistol. Roll damage again please.))

 

fixed it, sorry was "multitasking" when when doing the first roll.. no coment on what i was multi taking on [then we'll just leave it at that -- moderator]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gilea will continue to stay behind the door, and fire one shot at each of the two standing guys near the guy she just shot before ((You can roll for me please))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites