D6 Online 3.0
Grimace

Into the Unknown: Characters

Falcon79    10

Name: Bron Drake Morne

Type: Privateer Captain (altered)

Race: Wroonian (1/2 Human) Sex: Male

Physical Description: Dark Blue-Grey Eyes, Fair Skin, Auburn Hair with a blonde locks at each of his temples, perpetually babby-faced: Very striking and good looking.

f361651c86483af745e087bf8d85919797fe1427.jpg

Dexterity 2D

Blaster 3D

Brawling Parry

Dodge 4D

Grenade

Melee Combat

Melee Parry

Knowledge 4D

Buisness

Intimidation

Languages 5D

Law Enforcement

Planetary Systems 4D+1

(S)Planetary Systems: Shadow Ports 5D+1

(S)Planetary Systems: Wild Space 5D+1

Streetwise

Tactics 4D+1

(S)Tactics: Fleets 5D+1

Value

Mechanical 4D

Astrogation 5D

Capital Ship Gunnery

Capital Ship Piloting 5D

Space Transports 5D

Starfighter Piloting

Starship Gunnery

Starship Shields

Perception 4D

Bargain

Command

Con

Gambling

Investigation

Strength 2D

Brawling

Stamina

Technical 2D

Blaster Repair

Capital Ship Repair 3D+2

Demolitions

First Aid

Security

Space Transports Repair 3D+2

Special Abilities:

None.

Move: 10 Meteres

Force Sensitive: Yes

Force Points: 2

Dark Side Points: None.

Character Points: 5

Equipment: Classy clothes, Explorers Outfit, Comlink, Vacuum Suit, CEC Consular-Class Cruiser "Charger c70 Retrofit" corvette, the Cobalt Blue (See Chesire's and Gry Sarth's Clone Wars Era Saga to D6 Conversion book), KDY-Series Tech Droid "Kidd" (See Gry Sarth Droids Stat book), Utility Belt (See Gry Sarth's Equipment Stats Book), Survival Pack (See Gry Sarths Equipment Stats Book), Heavy Blaster Pistol (5D), Merr-Sonn G8 Blaster Rifle, for "Big Jobs" (5D+1) (see Gry Sarth's Weapons Stat Book and Rebel Aliance source Book), Cutlass with family crest (STR+1D+1 Damage).

Background: Born into the Morne noble family of House Cadriaan of the Tapani sector of a secret affair between his father and a wroonian pirate, Drakes childhood and early teenaage years were happy, and fulfilling, though he always felt a little different. He spent a conciderable amount of time mastering Astrogation, Piloting and Fleet Tactics at the Naval Academy of Anaxes, graduating with high honors.

His early career with the Imperial Navy was uneventful and quiet.....

Untill he met Swilja, a twi'lek slave girl, owned by a cruel Cantina owner in the Outer Rim worlds, on the world he was based on..... He was entranced with the young woman, and would come to the cantina just to see her.... One day the cantina owner tried to beat her as a punishment...... Drake roundly beat the man to a pulp, and upon learning she was a slave, CONVINCED the sleezy Barkeep to sell her to him..... He took her her back to his quarters, ostensibly as a maid servant, though he NEVER made her do any work what so ever, she did it because she wanted to. At first, she was afraid of Drake, having rarely been shown any kindnes or concideration by anyone.... But as it became obvious Drake was a Kind, Decent Man, she fell in love with him.... Though Drake was smitten with her to the extreme, It was swilja who made the first move.... she was waiting for him one night for him as he got off a patrol........ It was an amazing experiance for Drake..... They were wed later that month on Ryloth, in secret.... later an old rival found out that he secretly was married to his supposed Twi'lek "slave", who happened to be pregnant with Drake's two twin children.... He tried to blackmail Drake giving him an ultimatum: Resign from the navy or he would reveal Drake's "Deviance".... Drake had no choice he left the navy taking Swilja home with him to the Tapani sector........ Drake's rival, the spiteful man he was, simply revealed it anyway. Drake thought his parents (His father and as his father explained to him his stepmother, and that drake was half wroonian) would be extremely upset at him for marrying Swilja, much less fathering two children with a Twi'lek Dancing Girl..... but were, suprisingly, understanding of Drake, Drakes father Banisson, had did something similar himself and fell in love with an alien woman from the wrong side of the space port in an forbbiden afair that resulted in Drake, though he never had the courage that drake did show, and defied convention in marrying her... Drake learned the woman drake knew as his mother was his adoptive step mother..... The only thing his father asked, and wanted to know after he told him, was "Do You Love Her?" when drake answered with conviction "YES" he said "That's all I need to know".....

He then told drake where to find his mother, a once noted, sucessful pirate, on a newly settled world in wild space, where he reunited with her. His his mother, Raylla Vorskai had just retired from raiding, and was delighted to see her son after all these years and loved her grandchildren.... she passed her trusty ship the Cobalt Blue and her ancient droid KDY series Tech Droid, K-4-I-D "Kidd", to her cherished son as his birthright.

Right now drake Drake is looking to find a world to be settled with his family's money, where Swijla and his children can live free a prejudice and slavery, to earn funds, so as to not rely on family money, he passes info on to the new republic on many of the new civilizations and world he finds.

Personality: Kind and honarable, and very polite, drake is a dashing gentleman.... He loves his wife and two children whole heartedly.

Objectives: Fight Tyranny (when he can), Explore Wild Space and the Unknown Regions, Make Money, and one day find a world to settle and rule.

A Quote: "Don't you EVER insult my wife's honor like that!!!"

The Cobalt Blue

Consular Cruiser Charger c70

Craft: Corellian Engineering Corporation Consular-class Cruiser Charger c70 Retrofit

Affiliation: Old Republic

Era: Rise of the Empire

Source: The Clone Wars Campaign Guide (page 170)

Type: Retrofitted diplomatic transport

Scale: Capital

Length: 115 meters

Skill: Capital ship piloting: Consular Cruiser

Crew: 5, gunners: 5, skeleton: 2/+15

Passengers: 20 (troops)

Cargo Capacity: 6,000 metric tons

Consumables: 6 months

Cost: 1.65 million (new), 700,000 (used)

Hyperdrive Multiplier: x1.5

Nav Computer: Yes

Maneuverability: +2

Space: 6

Atmosphere: 330; 950 kmh

Hull: 4D+2

Shields: 2D+2

Sensors:

Passive: 40/1D

Scan: 80/2D

Search: 100/3D

Focus: 5/4D

Weapons:

4 Light Turbolasers

Fire Arc: Turret (2 left, 2 right)

Crew: 1

Skill: Capital Ship Gunnery

Fire Control: 2D

Space Range: 3-15/35/75

Atmosphere Range: 500-1/3/8 km

Damage: 3D

2 Medium Laser Cannons (fire-linked)

Fire Arc: Front

Scale: Starfighter

Crew: 1

Skill: Starship gunnery

Fire Control: 2D

Space Range: 1-3/12/25

Atmosphere Range: 100-300/1.2/2.5 km

Damage: 4D

Edited by Falcon79

AlanDG2    10

Kadir Teebo

Type: Duros Trader

Race: Duros

Age: 20 Height: 1.8 m Weight: 70 KG Skin: Grey Eyes: Red Hair: None

Physical Description: Typical of his breed, so much so that most humans could not pick him out of a lineup of other Duros. Those who know Duros well can identify him by a pattern of slightly greenish "freckles" on his hands.

Dexterity: 2d+2

Blaster 3d

Dodge 3d

Perception: 2d+1

Bargain 2d+2

Knowledge: 2d+1

Value 2d+2

Strength: 2d+1

Mechanical: 4d+2

Astrogation 6d+2

Sensors 6d+2

Space Transports 6d+2

Starfighter Piloting 5d

Starship Gunnery 6d+2

Starship Shields 6d+2

Technical: 3d+2

Security 4d

Space Transport Engineering (A) 1d

Space Transport Repairs 5d

Starfighter Repairs 4d

Starship Weapon Repairs 5d

Move: 10 meters

Force Sensitive: No

Force Points: 1

Dark Side Points: None

Equipment: Blaster Pistol (4d), Datapad, Vacuum Suit, 1000 credits

Background: I grew up on Duros, which if you know much tells you how poor my family was, most of the richer members of my species live in orbital cities away from the polluted surface. My father took to smuggling to try to raise the family out of this poverty. Eventualy he was captured by a pirate, Raylla Vorskai, who liked the way he handled a ship and recruited him for her crew. He did fairly well, he was not much of a fighter but he would do most of the flying and help keep the freighter in repair.

Some of my better memories of childhood were when they would bring the Cobalt Blue to Duros for repairs and upgrades. I was there at my father's side, helping with anything from patching the hull to upgrading the hyperdrive.

Well my father scraped together enough money to send me off to a merchant marine training academy. I was there studying engineering when I got word he had died, some kind of dockside altercation with Imperials. I had to start taking jobs working on short run freighters to make ends meet, but I finished my studies.

I took a delivery run and was pleased to see the old ship in the port when I landed. I went over to see Raylla, but found her not there, a younger male human was working with the robot partner she picked up after dad died, I met her once or twice on the runs I was doing. I asked K4-I-D to introduce us, hoping his memory had not been wiped. That was how I met Drake.

Personality: Calm, cool, and collected, especially when on a ship. Does tend to like to brag about past exploits (mostly his father's at this point).

Connection with other characters: My father was Drake's mother's partner, we are practically family.

Edited by Grimace
correcting an error - edited for clarity

nerdron    10

Dexterity 3D

Blaster 4D

Dodge 4D

Melee Combat 4D

Perception 3D+2

Con 4D

Hide 4D

Investigation 4D

Search 4D+2

Sneak 4D+2

Knowledge 3D+1

Aliens Species 4D

Cultures 4D

Languages 4D

Planetary Systems 4D+1

Survival 3D+2

Willpower 4D

Strength 2D+1

Stamina 3D+1

Mechanical 3D+1

Sensors 4D+1

Technical 2D+1

After a troubled youth on an unremarkable planet, Daster Wrawn was given the option of a career in spice mining or conscription into the Imperial Scouts. He reluctantly joined the scouts, hoping to escape and go native on a rich planet somewhere beyond the rim.

After basic training, his aptitude for stabbing his way out of any situation he could not talk his way out of caught the attention of higher officers, and he was transferred into the Pacification Scout Service.

Daster spent the next 10 years, conning, killing and bribing on faraway worlds, doing the Empire's dirty work to force planets to join the Empire. He was very good at his job, and his conscience seldom bothered him.

A few months before the Emperor was killed, Daster and his team were sent to "pacify" the ruling family of a small planet on the Far Rim, in order to put their Imperial sympathizer cousin on the throne. The ruling family turned out to be triplet toddler girls and their doting nanny.

Daster had finally found a line he could not cross. He "pacified" his own team, who would have completed the mission without him, and also took care of the traitorous cousin. He took his scout ship and fled deeper in the rim, hoping to lose himself in a life of obscurity.

When he heard the Empire had fallen, Daster returned to more civilized regions, carving excitement and running from the dreams of the terrible things he has done.

Daster is completely unremarkable man, with hair colored hair and eye colored eyes.

Equipment:

Sienar Lone Scout LSA-1

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lone_Scout-A

Heavy blaster pistol

Vibro-knife

Rerun941    12

Trianii7.jpg

Neme: Keenac

Type: Former Trianii Ranger

Species: Trianii Sex: Male

Physical Description:

Keenac is a typical Trianii, tall and lithe. He has brown fur with black tiger stripes and prefers wearing the least amount of clothing as possible. This normally consists of an equipment belt and a loose pair of shorts.

DEXTERITY 3D+2

Blaster 4D+1

Brawling Parry 4D+2

Dodge 4D+2

Melee Combat 4D+1

Melee Parry 4D+1

Running 3D+2

Thrown Weapons 3D+2

Vehicle Blasters 4D

KNOWLEDGE 3D

Alien Species 3D+2

Planetary Systems 3D+2

Intimidation 3D+1

Streetwise 3D+1

Survival 4D

Willpower 3D+1

MECHANICAL 2D

Beast Riding 3D

Starship Gunnery 3D

PERCEPTION 3D

Hide 3D+2

Investigation 3D

Search 4D

Sneak 3D+2

STRENGTH 4D+1

Acrobatics 4D+2

Brawling 5D

Climb/Jump 5D

Lifting 4D+1

Stamina 4D+1

TECHNICAL 2D

First Aid 3D

Special Strength Skills:

Acrobatics: Time to use: One round. This is the skill of tumbling, jumping and other complex movements. This skill is often used in sports and athletic competitions, or as part of dance. Characters making acrobatics rolls can also reduce falling damage. The difficulty is based on the distance fallen.

Distance Fallen Difficulty Reduce Damage By:

3 - 6 Very Easy -2D

7 - 8 Easy -2D+2

9 - 12 Moderate -3D

13 - 15 Difficult -3D+2

16+ Very Difficult -4D

Special Abilities:

Prehensile Tail: Trianii have limited use of their tails. They have enough control to move light objects (under three kilograms), but the control is not fine enough to move heavier objects or perform fine manipulation (for example, aim a weapon).

Special Balance: +2D to all actions involving climbing, jumping, acrobatics or other actions requiring balance.

Claws: add +1D to brawling damage.

Dexterous: At the time of character creation, Trianii get +2D bonus skill dice to add to Dexterity skills.

Female Physical Superiority: After allocating attribute dice, female Trianii characters get to add +1 to their Dexterity and Strength at the time of character creation.

Story Factors:

Feud with the Authority: The trianii have a continuing conflict with the corporate Sector Authority. While there is no open warfare, the two groups are openly distrustful; these intense emotions are very likely to simmer over into battle.

Trianii Rangers: the Rangers are the honored independent space force of the Trianii.

Move: 12

Force Sensitive: No

Dark Side Points: 0

Equipment:

Survival Pack

Model: Chedak Survival Kit

Type: Standard survival knapsack

Cost: 750

Availability: 2

Game Notes: Contains two week’s rations, three medpacs, a glow rod, two thermal flares, a single-person di-chrome shelter, a breath mask, six meters of syntherope, a knife, and a portable fusion power generator. Special missions-issue packs may include vibropick, fusion cutter, pocket computer, recording rod, portable field scanner, macrobinoculars, standard explosive charge, exposure suit, portable moisture vaporator.

Source: Platt’s Smugglers Guide (page 54), Rebel Alliance Sourcebook (page 96), Rules of Engagement – The Rebel SpecForce Handbook (pages 38-39)

Weapons:

“Light Sport” Hunter

Model: Drearian Defense Conglomerate “Light Sport” Hunter

Type: Sporting blaster rifle

Scale: Character

Skill: Blaster: blaster rifle

Ammo: 100

Cost: 900 (power packs: 25)

Availability: 1, F

Fire Rate: 1

Range: 3-40/120/350

Damage: 4D+1

Game Notes: If the retractable stock and scope are used for one round of aiming, the character receives and additional +1D to blaster.

Source: Rulebook (page 231)

Survival Knife

Model: Standard knife

Type: Melee weapon

Scale: Character

Skill: Melee combat: knife

Cost: 25-35

Availability: 1

Difficulty: Very Easy

Damage: STR+1D (maximum: 6D)

Source: Rulebook (page 228), Tales of the Jedi Companion (page 125)

Background:

Born on a Trianii colony world, Keenac learned to be independent at a young age. He eventually joined the Trianii Ranger Academy, graduated and joined the Rangers in a Recon unit. He also served as a gunner and boarder during space actions. Several violent encounters with the CSA fueled his dislike for them and the Empire. After the fall of Emperor Palpatine, his unit was disbanded and he turned to bounty hunting as a means to continue hunting. Recently, he assisted a young human female in a fight against Espos. Later, he saw the bounty posted for her which included him as an accomplice. They both decided to head out into the unknown to flee arrest. The young woman mentioning a young noble she had met could give them passage.

Personality:

Keenac revels in the thrill of the hunt. Though, he is quite focused, he never lets his obsession go too far. On more than one occasion he has let worthy prey escape out of respect or honor. He relies on natural skills rather than depending too much on technology. He’s had more than one piece of equipment break down at a critical moment during a mission.

Objectives:

Escape the wrath of the CSA and stalk new prey in the unknown regions.

A Quote:

“Be on your guard, the predator can quickly become the prey.”

Edited by Rerun941

Kalzazz    10

Name: Gilea de Roland

Type: Gunslinger

Race: Human Sex: Female

Physical Description: Petite young lady, with bright eyes, broadbrimmed hat, and a well worn blaster in a quick draw rig

Also picture for her, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/keikiru/gilea.jpg

Dexterity 4d6

-Blaster 6d6

-Dodge 6d6

Knowledge 3d6

-Streetwise 4d6

-Law Enforcement 4d6

Mechanical 2d6

Perception 4d6

-Investigation 6d6

-Search 5d6

-Sneak 5d6

-Persuasion 5d6

Strength 2d6

Technical 3d6

-Blaster Repair 4d6

Special Abilities: None

Move: 10

Force Sensitive: N

Dark Side Points: 0

Equipment:

Nice safari clothes, hat

Caelli-Merced Series III Blaster Pistol, 4 spare power packs (Grys)

Quickdraw Holster (D6 Space, or the Corporate Sector Authority book)

Laser-Hone Vibrodagger (tucked in right boot, Gundark's)

Merr-Sonn Model Q4 "Quickfire" Holdout Blaster (concealed holster under skirt, Gundark's),1 spare power pack

Training Remote http://www.rpggamer.org/stats.php?page=d6/d6remote.html&name=Galactech%20Training%20Remote

Bag, Comlink (with decorative case)

Espo Riot Gun, Gundark's, 1 spare power pack

Blaster repair/maintenance kit and range bag

500 credits

Background: Gilea is from the CSA and the daughter of a senior Espo captain, she grew up adoring her father and enthralled by tales of the Espo's and the legendary gunslinger Gallandro, desiring to emulate them. She grew up around Espo bases and blaster ranges (though carefully shielded from the Dark Side of the Espos by her caring father) and grew quite adept with a blaster under the tutelage of Espo range instructors (Gilea was a far more motivated student than the average Espo). Unfortunately shielded as she was from the realities of the CSA, Gilea eagerly awaited her 18th birthday, and on that very day went to the local recruiter's office to sign up, using the new blaster pistol her dad and range instructor had given her now that she was eighteen and skilled enough to be worthy of it (and supposedly the blaster had been used by the dreaded outlaw and smuggler Kursh Redlaw before her dad took him down, long ago when he was a trooper on the street (certain less flattering people suggest he just bought the gun or stole it from the evidence room))).

This led to heartbreaking disaster, as she was promptly informed she failed the marksmanship test, and that her utterly unimpressive self was not Espo material, why didn't she go to secretary school? Gilea rather snapped, did something ambiguously defined but very bad, and when the blaster smoke cleared the CSA was no longer a good place for her to be. After going home and crying she decided this was really a chance to see the great wide world and travel free and unhindered in a haze of blaster smoke much like Gallandro. So she grabbed her stuff, her best safari clothes and her dads old rifle from the closet and set out to go far far far away. She actually didn't get very far away before running into a certain Trianii who oddly enough turned out to not be a barbarian cannibal and actually was cool in the noble savage kind of way (and was an elite predator to). Remembering meeting in the past a dashing young nobleman who planned to carve out a great kingdom of honor and glory on the fringe she met at one of those boring parties a while ago (and who was really cool, and even answered her fanmail) she suggested they go that way.

Personality: Generally optimistic and cheerful, viewing things as oppurtunities for achievement rather than disasters

Objectives: To prove herself gloriously in the galaxy and become the best with a blaster ever (or at least second to Gallandro)

A Quote: "So like, your going to be totally vaped afore you can even touch that blaster you know?"

fjw70    10

Character Name: Taldec

Type: Wookiee

Species: Wookiee

Dexterity 2D+2

Blaster 4D+2

Dodge 4D+2

Perception 2D

Strength 5D

Brawling 7D

Knowledge 2D

Mechanical 3D

Astrogation 4D

Starship shields 4D

Technical 3D+1

Droid programming 3D+2

Droid repair 4D

Starship gunnery 5D+1

repair 4D+1

Special Abilities

Berserker Rage

Climbing Claws

Move 11

Force Sensitive? No

Force Points 0

Dark Side Points 0

Character Points 10

Equipment:

Blaster Rifle

250 Credits

JediGamer    10

Jez Furlong-Pilot/Repair Guy.

Brief Background - His parents were smugglers/pirates/spacers. He hates being planetside and finds his home in space. He grew up around spacers and has become a decent pilot and repair guy. He was out on a pick-up run when his parents were arrested when the home base was raided. Deciding that he didn't want to join them, he decided to regroup and make enough credits to bust them out later.

He is brash and mouthy and doesn't deal well with authority, but is loyal to the core and will fight for his friends. He is close friends with Taldec the Wookie, both of whom's parents were good friends out on the fringe.

DEX: 3D

-Blaster: 4D

-Dodge: 3D+1

KNO: 2D+2

MEC: 4D

-Astrogation: 5D

-Capital Ship Pilot: 5D

-Capital Ship Shields: 5D

-Capital Ship Gunnery: 5D

-Space Transports: 5D

-Starfighter Pilot: 5D

-Starship Gunnery: 4D+2