D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
pming

[D6] Iron Kingdoms?

Hiya.

Just wondering...now that IK has been released on PDF (finally), has anyone considered IK <--> D6 conversion, or just me?

I'm rather excited! I played in an IK campaign back when it was 'new'... absolutely LOVED the setting...absolutely HATED the system (re: 3e). I'm working on some D6/IK conversion stuff now, but was just wondering if someone had already done some of it for me. ;)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

I have a D6 conversion floating around somewhere. Just a warning though: converting the mechanikal creation rules to D6 is painful. Takes a lot of work, and it's where my version falls apart. outside of that, the conversion is incredibly easy.

I have a D6 conversion floating around somewhere. Just a warning though: converting the mechanikal creation rules to D6 is painful. Takes a lot of work, and it's where my version falls apart. outside of that, the conversion is incredibly easy.

OUCH! I can imagine that the mechanikal creation rules would just have to be re-engineered.

Otherwise, converting everything else sounds pretty straightforward.

On another note, I would be interested in this.