D6 Online 3.0

What is it that puts him at 5D for all attributes? That one's got me scratching my head.

Rest of the write up seems pretty good. Thanks for sharing!

Because he's BATMAN! :D

That’s essentially the answer.

The Batman is an A-lister super hero with a ton of experience, physical prowess and guile and there’s almost nothing he can’t accomplish with a little prep time and thought. One thing I could see argued is that his Presence and Knowledge could be 4D instead of 5D

I'm a little disappointed his Intimidation is only 8D. Batman wants to instill fear in criminals. Heck, he's even scared the bejeezus out of Superman a couple of times and Supes is nigh invulnerable. :)

Check his advantages.

He has Ominous Demeanor and a Skill Minimum attached to intimidation. He can scare crowds with no multi action penalty, plus when he just wants to scare someone the roll is a minimum of 24. The Batman scares anyone he wants…even Chuck Norris

Trust me, he “Battastic”

Check his advantages.

He has Ominous Demeanor and a Skill Minimum attached to intimidation. He can scare crowds with no multi action penalty, plus when he just wants to scare someone the roll is a minimum of 24. The Batman scares anyone he wants…even Chuck Norris

Trust me, he “Battastic”

Ohh! I had seen that, but didn't exactly know how it worked. That's awesome. Batman is by far my favorite DC character.

Ominous Demeanor allows the Batman to intimidate 10 opponents with no action penalty. So he could intimidate 10 guys with a minimum roll of 24. Most common thugs may have a willpower of 2D so it a good chance they’re all going to cow in fear

as far as favorite heroes I’m a Green lantern, Legion of Super Heroes fan myself

as far as favorite heroes I’m a Green lantern, Legion of Super Heroes fan myself

Original Legion of Super Heroes, or that funky new stuff? I was a big fan of the original Legion. Wouldn't mind seeing your take, Jerry on the various members of the Legion.

I started with Legion annual # 1 in 1985.

I’ve been through several iterations of the legion and I’m a fan of each one except Mark Wades run. I did like when Shooter came back on board but sadly his run was cut short by Final Crisis and Legion of three worlds.

Id’ have to say my favorite run was the Baxter run and the 5 years later era

I was a bit before you then. I was a fan of the Super Boy and the Legion of Super Heroes back in '77-'79. I followed it very briefly in the 80's but stopped reading any of the Legion stuff by about '81.

Grell and Sherman were my favorite artists.

How did the podcast interview go, btw? and where might we be able to listen to said podcast??? :D

The one we recorded is not up yet but you’re welcome to have a listen to the older podcast.

The show is called Meanwhile and is part of the D20 radio network.

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/meanwhilethesupergamingpodcast

I was on an older episode talking about D6 Powers and HELLAS (episode 8) and Joe wanted to have me back to talk about the Batman

I was a bit before you then. I was a fan of the Super Boy and the Legion of Super Heroes back in '77-'79. I followed it very briefly in the 80's but stopped reading any of the Legion stuff by about '81.

Grell and Sherman were my favorite artists.

I like Grell too but I think Dave Cockrum was the defining artist of that era. I really loved Keith Giffen and Steve Lightles artwork on the Legion and loved Levitz’s stories.

You quit right before the Great Darkness saga and a host of other awesome storylines that are now considered classic.

I’d be willing to do a round robin type thing where I do a character then someone else does one and then another person does one and so forth.

I think it would be a fun exercise in how to model the characters and wouldn’t be just me doing all the lifting.

(plus I’m lazy)

The podcast is up and now you can listen to me be a complete jackass
How is that different than normal? Err, um, .... Look, is that Superman over there?!

;)

Jerry, Im not very familiar with comics and such, but given I have D6 Powers, Id be up for the challenge of taking a shot at statting a character if you suggest one for me to attempt statting, comics or otherwise

I’d be willing to do a round robin type thing where I do a character then someone else does one and then another person does one and so forth.

I think it would be a fun exercise in how to model the characters and wouldn’t be just me doing all the lifting.

(plus I’m lazy)

I'd be down with that ;)

Jerry, Im not very familiar with comics and such, but given I have D6 Powers, Id be up for the challenge of taking a shot at statting a character if you suggest one for me to attempt statting, comics or otherwise

Well it doesn’t have to be just comic book characters but any from literary or other media.

How about your favorite Klingon?