D6 Online 3.0
mbentley

[D6 Powers] Descendants of the Gods

mbentley    10

You have the blood of gods flowing through your system, be they greek, roman, egyptian, japanese or whatever. Somewhere in your past a relative is a god. This has given you gifts beyond those of mortal men. No one knows if the gods are still alive, but their descendants are.

You are part of a small team that works for the United States government in an attempt to deal with the strange and unusual things out there. You help face creatures of myth and legend. The world does not know you or other mythological creatures exist. However something strange is happening out there. All around the world their is a rise in the apperances of mythological creatures.

Characters in this game would be built using the rules as presented in D6 Powers and using the Power Level 3 points. Right now I am just looking at interest.

Whill    10

Wow, on top of Mystery Men? Having a life-long fascination with ancient mythology, I love the concept! I wish I could play. I hope there is enough interest just so I can read about these adventures. Sounds fun.

Kalzazz    10

The basic premise of Mythical God Descendants combined with the fact I recently got the MiB main book makes it sound very interesting (even though in the past modern games are something I at times avoid like the plague)

Whill    10
Mythical God Descendants combined with the fact I recently got the MiB main book

Huh? Kal, to me that seems to be an odd correlation. What do mythical god descendants have to do with MiB? :confused:

Whill    10
I am interested, though at the moment, I only have Godsend Agenda not D6 Powers. I understand they are basically the same system.

The Revised edition of D6 Powers is considered an update to the GA system. There are GA-specific rules throughout. I highly recommend getting D6 Powers, Revised at least in PDF form. D6 Powers, Revised is an awesome D6 book.

AlanDG2    10
The Revised edition of D6 Powers is considered an update to the GA system. There are GA-specific rules throughout. I highly recommend getting D6 Powers, Revised at least in PDF form. D6 Powers, Revised is an awesome D6 book.

I ordered it already, and glanced at the PDF (which it included with the order from the specific site). Looks pretty good, I already revised one main character to the new system (Superia: she was "my" NPC in a game I was running).