Jamfke

Ooc

76 posts in this topic

Here's an Out of Character thread for us to chat in. Let's keep as much OOC in here as possible. If you're just going to add a little anecdote about an action, or about spending a CP or Force point, just add it in the IC thread in parentheses (OOC-Like this!)

If you have any major questions or concerns, please post them in this thread. Thanks!

Falcon tossed this name for the ship on the table. I kind of like it.

The Aeon Nomad

Just sounds cool!

Aeon Nomad sounds good to me. I can't come up with anything different that sounds vaguely interesting. :D

Same with me, Aeon Nomad is a good name.

Definitely works for me! Nice job, Falcon!

Definitely works for me! Nice job, Falcon!

Thanks!:):thanks::o

I think it works

The ship lacks a backup hyperdrive?

The ship lacks a backup hyperdrive?

Hadn't noticed that. Kind of scary for a scout/explorer type ship.

I can add one, but it'll cost some more cargo space. Not a problem for me! :D

I think one would be a good idea. Nothing major, but something like a x15 would be good as... well a backup. :D

Just thought of something. How are we handling dice rolls? Is there a web roller we should use?

Just thought of something. How are we handling dice rolls? Is there a web roller we should use?

I'd like to know the same thing.

Norwinter's roller is nice. I used to use it on one of my old forums. We can go with that one, or we could use the one on Invisible Castle. You can just post a link to your roll in the thread like this.

Conversely, I could take care of all the rolling on my end, but I know that a lot of you like to roll for yourselves. I'm good with whatever the majority decides.

Norwinter's roller is nice. I used to use it on one of my old forums. We can go with that one, or we could use the one on Invisible Castle. You can just post a link to your roll in the thread like this.

Conversely, I could take care of all the rolling on my end, but I know that a lot of you like to roll for yourselves. I'm good with whatever the majority decides.

My rolls tend to be all over with dice rollers, I'll let Jam roll for me whatever is decided... I trust him.

Does the Invisible Castle roller take into account the Wild Die?

Does the Invisible Castle roller take into account the Wild Die?

No, but it does show individual dice as they fall, not linear. We could count the first die in the row as the Wild Die and you can re-roll for it. You can label each roll, so your first could be labeled "Blaster shot," and if you get a six on the WD, label the following roll as such.

I will make my own rolls, not because I don't trust Jamfke, but because I am rusty on the rolls and need the practice.

I'm more than happy to let Jamfke roll for me :)

Also, that name is a good one for a ship!

Edited by DanWilkie

No, but it does show individual dice as they fall, not linear. We could count the first die in the row as the Wild Die and you can re-roll for it. You can label each roll, so your first could be labeled "Blaster shot," and if you get a six on the WD, label the following roll as such.

Also, if you are performing multiple attacks, you can set it up to roll all of them at the same time, just don't forget to remove dice for MAPs.

Example: Trooper, firing three shots at the enemy. Blaster skill 5D. Takes his shots. Second roll was a 6. Roll of Wild Die. Totals of each shot = 11, 12, and 12.

I'm actually liking the use of this roller. We may go with it for everyone, if everyone doesn't mind.

Also, if you are performing multiple attacks, you can set it up to roll all of them at the same time, just don't forget to remove dice for MAPs.

Example: Trooper, firing three shots at the enemy. Blaster skill 5D. Takes his shots. Second roll was a 6. Roll of Wild Die. Totals of each shot = 11, 12, and 12.

I'm actually liking the use of this roller. We may go with it for everyone, if everyone doesn't mind.

So if we go with that we will be designating the first die as the wild die? Just to make sure we have things regulated. :D