• Aysle
    • Cyberpapacy
    • Marketplace
    • Orrorsh
    • Star Sphere
    • Tharkold
    • Tz'Ravok
    • Core Earth

Traffic here is what it is. Depending on the future of WEG and its games will determine whether it picks up or not. Most are still dedicated to WEG forums and I would say those that stop there only read the post by a dozen or so.

It could be that some people are deterred from voting because it's an open poll, some just prefer being able to vote anonymously.

Or they're like me and have messed around and modified the realms so much over the years that we can't remember exactly where "what was" ends and "what could have been" begins.... :o

Kansas, then what is your favorite realm in your system? (taking all the alterations you have done to them)

I suppose to be consistent with what I said over in "Top 3 Favorite Torg Cosms" I will have to say the Nile, though that would be based on how things stood the last time I actually ran the game which was 5+ years ago. Since then I've come up with a lot of ideas for altering and rewriting the other realms but not as much for the Nile. I'm not sure if that's a sign that it's so good it doesn't need much more tweaking or that I'm spending so much more time thinking about the other realms because I find them more interesting now.

What? No love for Core Earth? I am the only one so far who voted for it

That would be my second pic. My main Torg character spends much of his downtime in Core Earth, actually. Just bought a place two miles south of Ensenada.

That would be my second pic. My main Torg character spends much of his downtime in Core Earth, actually. Just bought a place two miles south of Ensenada.

I might have missed it... what was your #1 pick?

I'm sorry, but as a standalone cosm, Tz'Ravok has to take the boring crown. They have interesting characters, almost all of which are clones at home. Kill or be killed gets old quickly.

I'm sorry, but as a standalone cosm, Tz'Ravok has to take the boring crown. They have interesting characters, almost all of which are clones at home. Kill or be killed gets old quickly.

I don't consider it boring, but then, it's designed to be a cameo cosm at best. What are the odds that any non-ravagon PCs will ever end up there more than once?

It works well as an example. It is a world that is almost fully drained of its possibility energy. In the Possibility Wars, this puts up a big sign saying, "There, but for the grace of Apeiros go I."

GT

Kind of wondering that myself. Maybe teh "Most boring" poll was more recent, so superceeded this one?

It appears to be spreading, the "select a winner poll" is crossed with the thread "Would you buy Septimus if it used a system other then D6".