D6 Online 3.0
Jamfke

Star Wars, Come One, Come All!

I suppose I'm ready to run a Star Wars game via PBP if anyone's interested. I've gotten at least one vote for Rebel Era, but I'm open to other eras.

Looking for about six players tops, so first come first served. Basic build, Attributes 18D, Skills 7D, templates are your friend too! Other details to come when I get at least three players signed up, and we decide on what we're doing.

I suppose I'm ready to run a Star Wars game via PBP if anyone's interested. I've gotten at least one vote for Rebel Era, but I'm open to other eras.

Looking for about six players tops, so first come first served. Basic build, Attributes 18D, Skills 7D, templates are your friend too! Other details to come when I get at least three players signed up, and we decide on what we're doing.

I'm very much interested in a Star Wars Rebellion Era or Early New Republic Era pbp game. I've know another person who is interested in a Scout/Explorer-based campaign. I'm not too picky in that regard, and would have no problem in whatever kind of campaign you want to run.

Regards,

Rerun

I might be interested in playing. I'll warn you I only have access to the D6 Space corebook as a PDF, but I used to be a regular player/GM of Star Wars D6 and I do have the basic chargen (attributes/skills) for Star Wars.

No worries about the rules. D6 Space is pretty close to 2nd R&E, so there are no major hurdles to navigate.

Hmm, scout/explorer...yup, I can do that. Pretty simple to toss you guys into some nastiness that way. :D

I'll chime in once on this thread and then I'll leave you all be.

Jamfke, I just wanted to say that I would really love to play in this game, but I shouldn't. I have seen your games on the Pit and think you would be a good Star Wars GM.

But now I am in a Serenity D6 pbp game here, and I am also about to get into a live table-top Star Wars D6 game. I'm currently planning my own next campaign at the same time as my personal revised edition of the game. And of course my wife and I have a new baby due to arrive in August.

I hope you all have fun in this game. I'm sure it will be a good one.

No sweat man, I know how it is to get covered up with too many things at once. And you're about to get a lot more covered up as soon as that youngling arrives! Thanks for the nod!

I'm interested, thinking of Playing a former Rebel Privateer Captain who has decided to Join (or work freelance for) the NR Scout Service... :)