D6 Online 3.0

Is anyone running any D6 games via IRC? IRC has been my main source for gaming since the mid-90s when I started with Star Wars D6 and began twisting it for my own ends way back when. I currently run a few games online using Unisystem, but might be interested in at least sitting in on a few D6 games, even if I currently don't have my books available to me.

I use IRC every so often for D6 games, but no fixed schedule, just 'oh hey, some of my friends are online, we should do a game!'

Ill admit for me that having a regular schedule takes a lot of the fun out of games, especially online

To each their own. I prefer the continuing campaign style. So having a regular schedule makes that kind of easier.

I had one, but I messed it up and it wont work for me now

I do have a working generic dice script, and one for Earthdawn steps

To each their own. I prefer the continuing campaign style. So having a regular schedule makes that kind of easier.

I thankfully have a regular work schedule, and I also prefer running campaigns over one shot adventures. Of course a series of loosely related or unrelated Rebel adventures for Star Wars is sometimes appealing too.

Just had a thought does anyone have a D6 dicerolling script for mIRC? One that can handle the wild die and such? Just curious.

Web dice roller with wild die functionality. Just flip "Use an RPG System:" drop-down to "WEG's Wild Die" and the D changes to 6 for you. Then you enter the # of D6's and voila, result. It even breaks down each die roll so if the wild die is 1 the GM or your game's pretermination can decide which wild die = 1 option to use.